At en.RealEstate.pt (“We”) we understand and wish to be in agreement with the protection and respect for the User’s privacy.
The current policy (“Policy”) aims to explain what personal information we collect about visitors to our website https://en.RealEstate.pt (“Website”), when and why we collect them, as they are used, in what conditions can we disclose to third parties and how do we keep them safe.
Who we are
en.RealEstate.pt is a project eLand, Unipessoal Lda., A portal of real estate and a Sole Proprietorship registered in Portugal with the number of collective person 510 214 584. Our headquarters has the address Avenida dos Missionários, 91, 6ºDto 2735-137 Cacém.
What we do
We create partnerships with real estate consultants and / or real estate brokers and / or real estate promotion / construction / management companies, with relevant content in the real estate area to inform, in the best of our abilities and within the possibilities offered by the market, about products and services offered in the real estate market, by several entities that act on it.
All contacts made between the partner entities and the Users of this Website are the responsibility of the same.
en.RealEstate.pt does not provide services in the real estate area and only informs about products and services existing in the market in Portugal.
Collection of information
a) By using our Website, the User has behaviors that are registered by means of Cookies.
These behaviors are, for example:
- the pages that the User visits;
- how long a User stays on a page;
- the last page viewed by the User;
- which is the last website visited by the User before entering our website;
- the geographical origin (country and / or city) of the User;
- type of browser used;
- operating system used;
- visits that resulted in pages with errors, or nonexistent.
It is important to note that this type of data is obtained through third party vendors, namely the Google Analytics service, whose use is perfectly common.
b) By using our contact form, the User agrees that the following data be collected:
c) By using our Website, You may run clicks on advertising provided by third party partners to our website. These clicks can generate behavioral information that tells you about the effectiveness of a marketing campaign.
Data processing and for what purposes are treated
a) In the case of the behaviors of the User registered by Google Analytics, the data serves so that we can improve the service, making any and all changes that are necessary so that the User has a more productive use / navigation in our site. A very clear example of this is the identification of nonexistent pages, visited by the User, that need a correction so that this does not happen.
b) In case the User contacts us through our form, this data will be in our email. Through its content, the Website may or may not share this email with real estate consultants and / or real estate brokers and / or real estate promotion / construction / management companies that are best suited to respond to the User’s request. If the content of the email is directed only to matters related to the administration of the Website, the data contained in it is not sent / shared / sold to third parties and obviously serves so that we can respond if we see that the response should be given, to the User in question.
It’s important to note that our Website is a starting point for our third-party advertising partners’ website, but that does not mean sharing our data with them, except the source of the advertisement click. Our third party advertising partners do this by themselves, using their own means, for their own purposes. For en.RealEstate.pt , the data provided by the third party advertising partners have the sole purpose of realizing if the said advertising is converting and how it can be improved.
d) We will not keep the data longer than necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were processed. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the quantity, nature and sensitivity of personal data, the purposes for which we process such data, and whether we can achieve those purposes by other means. When we no longer require User’s personal data, we will safely delete or destroy them, unless they are in third-party sources and that We are only allowed to view them without the possibility of treating them.
e) The first contact, made through the contact form of an advertisement on a property page, is sent in duplicate to the administration of the Website, so that it knows that the system is working and that real estate consultants and / or companies real estate brokerage and / or promotion / construction / real estate management companies are having access to requests for information about the properties they advertise themselves on the Website. All communications between partners and Website Users are beyond the control of the Website administration. The Website does not store the data of this first contact in any mailing list for the purpose of sending newsletters or other contact between the Website and the User.
f) In the event that the User clicks on a link that is on our Website and that the User is redirected to another Website other than ours, it is imperative that you realize that we are not responsible for the use made by third parties of the personal data of the User, in cases where such use is permitted for his own purposes. Please refer to their respective privacy policies for these sites for more information.
Cookies and site tracking
Cookies are small text files transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to allow us to recognize the User’s browser and to help us track visitors on our site, allowing us to better understand the products and services that will be indicated. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change these browser settings to accept, reject, or delete cookies. The “help” zone of the toolbar for most browsers will contain information about how to prevent the user’s browser from accepting new cookies, how to configure the browser to notify you whenever you receive a new cookie, or how to disable the cookies. cookies completely. If you choose to change these settings, you may notice that certain features and features do not work as expected. The cookies we use do not detect any information stored on your equipment.
For more information about cookies and how to prevent the installation of cookies visit the following website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
We use the Google Analytics tracking service to track user traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop website design and layout.
Links to third-party websites
Our site contains links to the websites of our partner advertisers and / or content sources. If you follow a link to any of these websites or placements, please note that they have their own privacy policies; we do not accept any responsibility for these policies or personal information that you may submit to these sites regardless of your interaction with our Website. Please review these policies before submitting your personal information to these websites or channels.
Other monitoring technologies
Web server and application logs: Our servers automatically gather certain information to help us administer and protect the services we provide, analyze usage, and improve the user experience. Information collected includes:
- IP address and browser type;
- The city, district and country from where you are accessing the Website;
- Connections and buttons used;
- Operating system of the device and other technical facts;
- The pages visited and the contents viewed and stored;
- Information or text entered;
- The pages visited and the contents viewed and stored.
Your data protection rights.
In certain circumstances, by law, the User has the right to:
- Ask for information about whether or not we hold personal information about you, and if so, what information that is and why we hold / use it.
- Ask for access to your personal information (usually called a “data subject access request”). This will allow you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to verify that we are processing it in a legitimate manner.
- Request rectification of personal information we have about you. This will enable you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we may have about you.
- Ask for the deletion of your personal information. This will allow you to delete or remove your personal information when there is no longer a good reason for us to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to remove or remove your personal information in cases where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Oppose the processing of your personal information in cases where we depend on a legitimate interest (or that of a third party) and there is something in your particular situation that makes you want to oppose processing for this reason. You also have the right to object in cases where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- You can object to the processing of your data from us for marketing purposes by canceling your subscription to our mailing list.
- Oppose automatic decision making, including profiling, that will not be subject to any automatic decision making on our part when we use your personal information or when profiling about you.
- Ask for the restriction of the processing of your personal information. This will enable you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal information, for example if you want us to determine the accuracy of the information or the reason for processing it.
- Ask for the transfer of your personal information in a structured and electronic form for you or another entity (commonly known as the “portability of data” right). This will allow you to remove your data from our possession in an electronically usable format and transfer your data to another entity in an electronically usable format.
- Withdraw consent. In the limited circumstances in which you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a particular reason, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that particular processing at any time. After we receive the notice that you have withdrawn your consent, we will stop processing your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to unless we have another legitimate basis to do so under the law.
If you wish to exercise these rights, we ask that you use our contact form – click here. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly excessive or unfounded. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
How to get in touch with us